Saturday, February 9, 2008

New Stuff!

























































First off: Check out my new Blog Header! YEAH!! I finally found out how to change it. lol!
I have been hankering to get the drawing stuff out again but instead of the hard way (pen & paper) I got a Wacom Tablet & pen and have been painting again!
So some new stuff is going to be happening starting March. (I'm soo excited!!)
But part of the "new stuff" is some handpainted embellishments to your albums and images. I will be painting portraits also! Photographers can purchase album templates by the pages, or by the 20pg book. I accept donations. Also - I have been enjoying designing more and more logos for businesses. This is really different for me and has been putting my creative mind to an almost panic at times. lol!
We have also been keeping busy through the winter - which is different for us out here in the boonies.
Enjoy the latest! :D


Thank you!
Danella

No comments:

`Tis just little ol' me

`Tis just little ol' me

Blog Archive

About Me

Trego, Montana, United States
I am a mother of four little ones, and I have a dedicated loving husband who keeps me going. :) I am designing this blog to keep more in touch with my customers and the people who just stumble onto my website. This is where I will post specials going on, and other cool stuff. Be sure to bookmark and come back soon!