Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Miss Montana Galaxy Pageant













This was an awesome weekend trip for me. All by myself- 6 hours from home. No kids, no hubby... heh, heh.. NOT.
but it was alot of fun. Just got really long.
The Pageant took place in Bozeman Montana. I left on Thursday and got back home on Sunday.
I'll share a few. The catagories was Teen Montana, Miss Montana, Ms. Montana, & Mrs. Montana. The winner of Mrs. Montana was so beautiful. She was definitely in awesome shape and was 42 years old! Man, I hope I look like that when I grow up! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good photos but dissapointed by your "bikini" portraits.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous:
Thank you for your opinion. I'm guessing you're more disappointed that I posted them then the quality, right? :) It was part of the pageant. I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Paul Lan said...

Just have to say woah !! very nice Danella not only the Miss but also your pics lol

Anonymous said...

I PERSONALLY FELT ALL YOUR PHOTOS TAKEN FOR THE PAGEANT , ESPECIALLY SWIM SUIT WAS BRILLIANT!
LOOK AT THE GIRLS WEARING THEM ..MY GOODNESS THEY ARE SO PRETTY! GREAT JOB!
I HAPPEN TO KNOW ONE OF THE GIRLS YOU HAVE ON THIS WEB SITE PERSONALLY AND SHE IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL 38 YR OLD WOMEN I HAVE EVER SEEN! GINA RITCHIE! WOW THAT GIRL HAS 3 CHILDREN AND NEVER DID A PAGEANT IN HER LIFE! GINA , WAS A WINNER IN MY EYE'S BEAUTY WITH GINA IS RARE ,,GREAT JOB ON ALL YOUR PHOTOS!

`Tis just little ol' me

`Tis just little ol' me

Blog Archive

About Me

Trego, Montana, United States
I am a mother of four little ones, and I have a dedicated loving husband who keeps me going. :) I am designing this blog to keep more in touch with my customers and the people who just stumble onto my website. This is where I will post specials going on, and other cool stuff. Be sure to bookmark and come back soon!