Friday, July 27, 2007

Family, Engagements & Seniors














































Been busy lately! First off, I drove around 180 miles to do a Family shoot in Superior, MT. Decided to stay over night at my granddads, and had an engagement shoot in Charlo the next morning. (My cousin and his beautiful fiance'.)
I got home late in the afternoon on Sunday, and had 2 seniors come to the studio for all out shoots on Monday afternoon. They came all the way from Cutbank! Pretty far drive, and they were sooo worth it. :) I think I got some worthy portfolio building material from them. :)
I have a wedding this Saturday, so come back soon for an update!
-Danella









No comments:

`Tis just little ol' me

`Tis just little ol' me

Blog Archive

About Me

Trego, Montana, United States
I am a mother of four little ones, and I have a dedicated loving husband who keeps me going. :) I am designing this blog to keep more in touch with my customers and the people who just stumble onto my website. This is where I will post specials going on, and other cool stuff. Be sure to bookmark and come back soon!