Thursday, August 30, 2007

UPCOMING Annual Children's Theme





































Every Spring and Fall I want to do a theme session for children. It's only $10 for the sitting fee (vsl $35) and FREE 8x10 - your choice. 50% of the sitting fee will go to the Eureka Christian School. This past Spring we did the "Country Days" in fishing theme. This year - (I'm sooo excited) we are going to offer TWO different choices. One for boys (or girls) and one for girls. Girls will be "Vintage Angels" with a beautiful blend done. They will wear feathered wings.

The boys will be featured in our new Fall set displaying apples, hay bales, and galvanized round tub for a antique or vintage country look. PLEASE don't wait to schedule. I'm expecting alot of response on this one! The dates are to be set yet - but we're looking at mid - late October.

I have 3 weddings coming up soon. Enjoy and I would love to hear from anyone who looks on here! :D

Signing off - Danella

No comments:

`Tis just little ol' me

`Tis just little ol' me

Blog Archive

About Me

Trego, Montana, United States
I am a mother of four little ones, and I have a dedicated loving husband who keeps me going. :) I am designing this blog to keep more in touch with my customers and the people who just stumble onto my website. This is where I will post specials going on, and other cool stuff. Be sure to bookmark and come back soon!