Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Forgotten but not forever













I have been forgetting for so long to update my poor blog. I apologize for the neglectful attitude I have had towards my blog. For all those who have viewed over and over and have been disappointed to the point you will only look one more time... I apologize. :(


ANYHOO.....
It's senior time!
Enjoy all the seniors. ;)
oh... I almost forgot - these guys's names are:
Klinton, Caitlin, Kate, & Kristie. Think that is a coincedence or just that "K/C" sound was very popular that year? lol!
Blessings,
Danella

1 comment:

Paul Lan said...

Absolutely fabulous pics, i know you are very talented person, you know how to play with the light and that make me the desire to make good photos as your excellent ones Danella, i wants to take out my camera and search for some models lol, Nice photos my friend keep it up to shows us your wonderful creativity.
Paul

`Tis just little ol' me

`Tis just little ol' me

Blog Archive

About Me

Trego, Montana, United States
I am a mother of four little ones, and I have a dedicated loving husband who keeps me going. :) I am designing this blog to keep more in touch with my customers and the people who just stumble onto my website. This is where I will post specials going on, and other cool stuff. Be sure to bookmark and come back soon!