Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I've been tagged!

Okay - some crazy person made up this blog tagging... lol! Thanks though! Somehow I feel more..... loved. hmmm...
Thank you Shannon!
Shannon Velloza

RULES:

1. Link the person who tagged you

2. Mention the rules on your blog

3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours

4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them ; leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged.


6 things you may not know about me ….


1. I was a Mennonite for many years and married one!.


2. My husband and I sang on a country gospel group for several years and toured the midwest all the way down to Alabama! Fun. :) Miss those days.


4. I LOVE Diana Gabaldon books and wish to see the Highlands someday. Also Austria. Also Alaska. :).


5. I'm obsessed with my work. Love it so much. I spend 10 hours a day sometimes working.


6. I hate coffee. I hate tea. I drink lots of water and treat myself to a coke once in a while. I also exercise everyday - walking/jogging our "minimountains" 2-4 miles a day.


So there - my boring life. :) Off to tag these fellow photogs:)


Priceless Reflections
Crystal Williams
Heather McBride
Carri Worton
Barbara B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Danella,

Please tell me it's not true. Tell me you really do like coffee:) I simply can't except this. LOL

Glad ya had fun

`Tis just little ol' me

`Tis just little ol' me

Blog Archive

About Me

Trego, Montana, United States
I am a mother of four little ones, and I have a dedicated loving husband who keeps me going. :) I am designing this blog to keep more in touch with my customers and the people who just stumble onto my website. This is where I will post specials going on, and other cool stuff. Be sure to bookmark and come back soon!